New Semester Reflection

   
   During the fall semester I learned many things. The most important being, how to manage time well, how to prepare for tests, and getting used to what my teachers expect of me. Switching to EHS was not a hard transition, but I definitely had to get used to my new schedule. I really enjoy the schedule here because you don't go to every single class everyday. This signifies that I had to adjust the way I manage my time, meaning I could procrastinate just a little on my homework... When taking tests at Episcopal, each class is very different. After the first quarter, I was able to get used to how each teacher makes his or her test. Math was a little harder for me to get used to because my old school had a little bit of a different curriculum. Continuing with the new teacher reflection, during the first semester I had to get used to each of my teachers' different styles of teaching. I can gladly say that after my restful break, I know exactly what is expected of me in death of my classes.

   My goals for the spring semester are to do my absolute best, keep up with all of my work, and finish strong. I would really like to keep up my work-ethic. This will help me to finish the year strong. A lot of people think freshman year doesn't really count during your high school career, but it does. Getting into a good college is a big priority of mine, so I have to finish this first year strongly. Keeping up with all of my work will also help me to finish out the year. 

Comments

  1. I agree that a good goal to have is to do your best because this can help when it is time for exams, good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction

Describe a time when you were very scared

All About Me