Research Update

   For my research project, I chose Eleanor of Aquitaine. So far, I am very happy with this decision because the topic is turning out to be very interesting. I chose this topic because we briefly discussed Eleanor in World History, and I wanted to learn more about her life and legacy. As of right now, there are many aspects of her life that did not know about before I began researching. An example would be how much drama there is in Medieval monarchies. It seems that Eleanor was always involved in some sort of issue with her husband. I am really glad that I chose this topic because I am not bored of it, and there is plenty of information to include in my essay.
   The most difficult thing about the project was the annotated bibliography. Although it wasn't hard, it was very time consuming. Right now I am working on the notecards. They are also not hard, just very time consuming. I am hoping that the outline and draft of my essay will be easier since we are doing the notecards. I think they will help me to organize my information before I begin work on my actual paper. I don't have any specific questions regarding the notecards, but I do worry that I am not doing them correctly. I have lots of information on each card, so I may need to split them up in order to increase the number of cards that I have. Overall, the work on my research project is going very well.

Comments

  1. I am glad with the topic that I chose also. I agree that the notecards are not hard, they just take a long time. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the notecards and bibliography being time consuming. I'm hoping the notecards are going to make the paper easier. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction

Describe a time when you were very scared

All About Me