Human Nature

   Human nature can be a very controversial topic. I believe that no one is perfect, but there is such a thing as crossing the line. Humans have so much power in the world, that sometimes it can lead to bad choices. I believe that the way you are raised is the way you will behave as an adult. Children are extremely innocent, so it is very important they have good role models to look up to. However, this is not always the case. Some humans are exposed to violence and hatred later in their life, which leads to bad decisions. This cannot be stopped, but if a child grew up with good role models, they would have a better chance at making good choices later in life. Humans can also be grateful, loving, and kind. Some people are born with a contagious goodness that they spread around to the rest of the world. These types of people are the ones I would want to be friends with.
   My personal beliefs about human nature are most likely due to my family. My parents influence my decisions and beliefs even without talking to me. The way they raised my sister and I is how I became the person that I am today. Without their endless support and advice as I navigate the world, I would be a very lonely person.  They are very supportive, but also push me to try new things and to try my best in everything that I do. I am very grateful to them for being positive influences on my life.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction

Describe a time when you were very scared

All About Me