Response to Second Choice Book

   For my second choice book, I chose to read Cress by Marissa Meyer. In the third book of the series, the reader finds out more about the girl on the other side of the DCOMM chip. This girl's name is Cress. Cress has a very interesting story, and eventually meets up with Cinder and the rest of the characters. Cress is very shy and nervous. She was born a shell, so was cast out as a baby. Her mistress Sybil saves her and soon learns of Cress's skill with technology. Cress is put on a satellite and is forced to spy on Earth for Levana. Cress hates Luna because of this. She dreams of living on Earth and finally fitting it. While on her sate little she communicates with Cinder through the DCOMM chip. This is all without Sybil's permission.
    I chose this book because I wanted to continue the series, and find out what happens to all of the characters. Like the other ones, I really enjoyed this book. The story line continued to develop new and interesting characters as well as their own individual stories. I really liked how the author would bring the characters together in some parts, but tell their own stories at different times. You should read this book if you enjoy futuristic sci-fi novels.

Comments

  1. This is not the first time I have heard you talk how much you have enjoyed the series. Can't wait to get to this book after I finish Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction

Describe a time when you were very scared

All About Me