All About Me

   My name is Grace and this is my first year at Episcopal. My favorite color is pink, and my favorite animal is a flamingo. In my free time I like to draw or do projects. My favorite food is spaghetti, but my favorite meal is dessert. I have one younger sister who is in sixth grade. I also have a toy poodle named Lucy, and she is a drama queen. If you leave a pillow or a fuzzy blanket out, you better be sure she will be laying on it when you come back. She also loves to steal your chick-fil-a nuggets when you aren't looking, but she can be super sweet when she wants to be.
   This summer we went to Canada. It was my first time going to Montreal. We went up in the mountains, and it was so beautiful. The weather was amazing; one day we woke up and it was 45 degrees! There was so little humidity, that it made me not want to go home. We went white water rafting, zip lining, and rock climbing, but my favorite was white water rafting. The town we were in was actually a popular ski resort people visit in the winter. We took the gondola up to the top of the mountain, and saw all of the ski paths and lots of deer. The food was also really good. Most people spoke French and English, but we went to one restaurant where our waitress knew very little English, so my dad did his best to translate our orders. I had an amazing time on this vacation.

Comments

  1. Your trip to Canada seems like it was really fun and very eventful. I have always wanted to go to Canada and the weather there seems really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your blog. It was very informative. Your trip to Canada sounds very interesting and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canada is such a fun country! It sounds like you had a lot of fun and your dog sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was so detailed I could visualize everything! Your dog sounds like a hoot and it seems like you had a great time in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction

Describe a time when you were very scared